Tuesday, March 19

it amazes that my boss has gotten this far when his head is so far up his own ass! my boss tries, and i do think that he is a nice person. the problem is that he is a dumbass and it never fails to amaze me. he put me on another project, as a space filler so that when the funding is reinstated on the project i dont particulary want to work on in the first place i can quickly jump ship. well...it turns out that this "filler" is EXACTLY what i want to do with my career, dumbass has completely failed to realize this and will get a pleasant little suprise when he finds out that not only am i not doing the task he had in mind, but im never coming back to the other project. in fact, i may try and swindle a way to make this new guy my boss instead. that is good news, i know. my boss is just and idiot, and i needed to make sure that was heard. as for other good news...i finally have a phone! hooray! and the refuse-to-do-anything secretary just moved in next door! now i can make her do things for me!