Monday, June 10

going to visit my entire extended family is always a pleasant experience. I for some silly reason was looking foreward to my uncle's 60th birthday party, and was having a reasonably good time untill my drunken-white-trash cousin informed me that the entire family figures im gay and just dont know it yet. fantastic. that is just absolutely fucking fantastic. gee, michelle, who is it exactly that thinks this? oh, i dont know, a whole bunch of us. and from what point did you figure this? oh i dont know, for awhile now. well michelle, i have had a boyfriend for the past 6 years. you've met him. and though he's not a cab driver, like the man you are currently in the process of divorcing, nor does he smoke pot daily, like the father of the children you bore at eighteen, he is still male. you've met him, in fact. did you not notice that? oh, right, thats right. i just dont know it yet.