Friday, April 26

i am 50 cents short of a bus fare to get me home! i have to take the stupid bus to get to the BART, and i cant believe it, i dont have enough money! i feel like a poor person. i am far too lazy to have to take the lab taxi over to the atm, so ill just have t figure something else out. arrggghh. plus i want a cigarette. i started dabbling in smoking again recently, something that i blame entirely on all of the smokers that seem to be surrounding me lately. i am not going to smoke for long, i allready hate it, but for a little while i might as well enjoy it. i set the deadline for when i do all that traveling in june. i will not smoke for that. i think that will work, for me quitting smoking just requires a reason other than the "its bad for you" reason. for instance, i quite 6 or so months ago because it was making me cough so hard that my abs hurt. (uh..its not bad for you...)