Monday, December 2

It’s really not healthy to repeatedly eat past the point of being full, teevee, sleep, eat, sleep, nap, eat, teevee….in the past four days not one meal (besides breakfast, i did use restraint at breakfast) passed without pie for dessert. You’re just not supposed to eat that much pie. I can’t even look at another pecan pie. I did achieve something in all of this, however. I finally found what the deal is with the Soprano’s. Ive never seen it before, and this weekend might have been entitled too much food with too much of a side of soprano’s dvd’s. that’s not true. I actually really liked the soprano’s part. And the too much food part. I think we watched the entire third season. It was quite racy at parts. We didn’t do much else, there is nothing to do in Idaho Falls. But it was relaxing, and I had a great time. The key is a good book, this one, I recommend. Ive been lucky lately in a streak of good books.