Monday, May 6

so this weekend i once again attempted to play tennis. dave is better than me, i dont understand that. its tennis for christ's sake. how does he know how to play it? i guess he has actually played before, i guess that would do it. i remember playing when i was in third grade, but regardless i am pretty bad. i was a lot worse this time than the last, perhaps i was moving slow from the breakfast consumed right beforehand. afterward we went shopping, and got my extremely belated christmas present from dave (that is not quite fair, since he did give me the present on christmas, it is just that it broke shortly after, was returned and now finally replaced. it is I who has not gotten him a christmas present. so ill shut up about that then) we also bought an old rusty wine rack to put the old wine that my father is sending me. very cool.