Wednesday, March 5

I’m so hungry. I’m just totally fixated on food - unusual things, too, its not like a sweet tooth but like a hamburger with ketchup. mmmm, ketchup. i have a total and complete love affair with condiments. in high school i submit an entry (and was accepted) into one of those books of compiled quotes about life from people of all ages. my entry was about ketchup and it read:

"all food is just an
excuse to eat ketchup"
-claudia, age 17.

ketchup isnt even my favorite. A-1 is my favorite. i could drink it straight out of the bottle. We can eat steak on this diet, I picked up a couple and just couldn’t enjoy it. Its just not the same without A-1. another thing I want is something to drink. Anything. I am so damn sick of water. Water water water. Green tea, no sugar, no milk, water. No diet coke. Mmmmm, diet coke. Put me in a room with A-1 and diet coke, and im happy. Not diet pepsi. (im thinking of switching my frequent flier allegiance from United over to American based on United’s Pepsi policy alone. (and the whole bankruptcy thing))