Wednesday, September 3

The sun makes me sneeze. This weekend I was telling someone this, and they didn’t believe me. There is not one single doubt in my mind that this is true. I know this is true. It won’t happen when I’m just standing there in the sun, but if I’m inside and walk outside the shade to sun transition always gets me. Or if I look at something reflective. Or I could be walking and look at a painted white stripe on the concrete and it will happen. I met someone once who shared this same phenomenon. He told me it happens to one in ten people, I am interested to know if this is true. He has blue eyes like me, I wonder if it has something to do with that. If the sun makes you sneeze and you have blue eyes, leave me a comment. Better yet, if the sun makes you sneeze and you don’t have blue eyes leave me a comment. Also leave a comment if you think I’m crazy. I’m interested to know how far fetched this seems.